Monday 4 December 2017

Bitcoin ski jump

Back a while ago (2013) I wanted to put $1000 in to see where it went. But I was unable to actually buy any ..


Then there was the Mt Gox disaster ...

In February 2014, Mt. Gox suspended trading, closed its website and exchange service, and filed for bankruptcy protectionfrom creditors.[6][7] In April 2014, the company began liquidation proceedings.[8]
Mt. Gox announced that approximately 850,000 bitcoins belonging to customers and the company were missing and likely stolen, an amount valued at more than $450 million at the time

So I'd say that if I had been able to buy some, and hadn't had my coins stolen that looking at the latest bubble that I'd grab my cookies and profit take, to enjoy the ride down before the crash which I reckon is due ...


right about now. So lets see how wrong I am

No comments: