Sunday 21 May 2017

way to precious


WARNING: This may have content which is offensive to some. Please read no further if you're that precious.


The "Alt Right" tends to label the "Alt Left" as Snow Flakes ... not the least because they vanish when there is any pressure.

Today I get an email notification that a friend of mine on on Twitter (who hardly ever says much) has retweeted something. So I go and look ... to find this:



I wondered what "horrors" lay there that this sensitive material bore hiding from a sentient adult. Scenes of torture and human dismemberment? Pictures of Donald Trump masturbating nude?

So I went to review my settings and it still didn't show ... so I had to actually uncheck the "Hide Sensitive Content" under "Safety"

to reveal:



FFS people : grow up

2 comments:

gnarlydog said...

ah, that's why I am not popular with the ladies: it's the doughnuts ;-)

obakesan said...

Go for the hole mate (I say)